Conditions of Entry
Pirtek Stadium is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for our patrons. In support of this, the following Conditions of Entry apply to all events held at Pirtek Stadium. These Conditions of Entry are clearly displayed at all entry points and on our website. Please note: Each event may have specific Conditions of Entry.
The following conditions of entry apply to all events held at Pirtek Stadium:
- Pirtek Stadium reserves the right to refuse or remove any persons who attempt to conceal their identity or do not provide photo identification when asked by Stadium officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Stadium either at the point of entry or whilst inside the Venue. Pirtek Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet, etc.
- Persons must refrain from using foul and/or abusive language or acting in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies another person on the basis of that person’s race, religion, colour, sexual orientation, descent or national or ethnic origin
- Persons are not permitted to wear or otherwise display any commercial (ambush marketing), political or other offensive logos or signage
- Persons entering Pirtek Stadium accept they will be monitored by Closed Circuit Television and are also consenting to the use of their images for commercial exploitation by any means by Pirtek Stadium and its commercial partners without compensation
- Pirtek Stadium is a non-smoking Venue including e-cigarettes. Pass outs will be issued from gates opening until 20 minutes prior to the conclusion of the event. All patrons must not stand within 4 metres of public gates. Pirtek Stadium reserves the right to stop pass outs at any time
- Persons gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to Pirtek Stadium or the Venue’s playing surface may be liable for prosecution. Persons entering Pirtek Stadium are entering at their own risk and accept that Pirtek Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property
- Umbrellas may be brought into Pirtek Stadium but cannot be used when causing obstructed views for other patrons. This Condition of Entry will be enforced at all events, regardless of the crowd size
Refusal of entry/removal from the Venue
To ensure patron safety, Pirtek Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove patrons that:
- are intoxicated;
- are deemed to be behaving in a disorderly manner;
- do not follow the instructions of Pirtek Stadium officials or representatives acting on behalf of the Stadium. This includes being asked to be seated, to not sit on railings and to not congregate in standing areas including accessible bays;
- do not have a valid form of entry or who are unauthorised to be within Pirtek Stadium grounds; or
- do not comply with the Conditions of Entry as set out.
Persons are prohibited from entering the Stadium with any of the following items:
- glass bottles, cans, breakable containers or any open vessels (1 sealed drink under 600mL, per person, is allowed into the Venue)
- illegal substances including controlled, dangerous or illicit drugs
- alcoholic beverages
- laser pointers
- weapons or knives
- commercial food (commercial food is any food purchased from external sources, including recognisable commercial food outlets)
- aerosol air horns, musical instruments or whistles
- poles, sticks or oversized flags (1.5m x 1m with flagpoles over 1.5m), including “selfie sticks” (please see below for example)
- fireworks, flares, smoke bombs or explosives
- professional photographic, video and recording equipment for commercial purposes. Video and/or recorders, commercial digital equipment, camera tripods and/or monopods may be refused entry. Lenses with a total-focal strength of greater than 200mm are not permitted into the Venue
- balls, frisbees, bicycles, skateboards, scooters or skates
- eskies/cooler bags over the following dimensions: 30cm L x 20cm W x 35cm H (please see below for example)
- banners written in foreign language, foreign national flags or political banners
- register rolls
- any other objects which may be used as missiles or weapons or any item that Pirtek Stadium considers inappropriate
Such items may be confiscated by an authorised Officer of the Stadium. The Stadium accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to items confiscated or left outside the Stadium.
Prams and strollers
For the safety of the general public during the course of an event, and in the case of an emergency evacuation, the following conditions apply to prams and strollers:
- Strollers cannot be kept in aisles or other open areas that may impact on the safe passage of patrons. Strollers can only be stowed under the seats and in such a manner that they do not create a trip hazard to patrons moving between seats
- Prams and strollers that do not comply with these conditions may be left at your entry gate and retrieved at the conclusion of the event. Pirtek Stadium accepts no responsibility for items left at gates. Pirtek Stadium is not responsible for any damages to, loss of, or theft of personal property.